Often times when men haven’t groomed down below its for 1 of 4 reasons:
- They like having pubic hair
- They may not grooming below to be important
- They don’t think it bothers you, so they leave it however it is
- They have no idea how to trim their penis, balls and its surrounding parts, so they don’t attempt to do anything
Men are sensitive when it comes to lots of things, but I’m quite confident that their pubic hair is not one of them. Here are a few
suggestions for you to get your man to groom his nether region.
- Humor is one of the best ways to discuss sticky subjects as long as there is truth and understanding behind it. “I’d love to go down on your without having to find your ______ first.”
- Try asking why, it can’t really hurt and you’ll get an honest answer… “Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you don’t do anything down there?” See what he says and how he responds and go from there. You can figure out the rest of the conversation based on how he responds.
- You could also simply suggest that manscaping his pubes would make it easier and more desirable for you to give him a blow job… I’m sure that’ll be enough to do the trick.
- Suggest grooming it for him, I know this sounds a bit kinky, but it may be actually be a turn on. What is the worst he can say, “no thank you”?
Guys are often afraid of shaving/buzzing mishaps because pubic-hair grooming accidents are far more common than one would think. The thought of waxing for most men is scary enough, imagine how they’d feel about getting cut with a buzzer or razor down below? The penis is everything to them.
Bottom line: It’s best to keep your nether region in the same fashion that you expect your partner to keep theirs in… whatever way is most comfortable!